Uncle Wally’s new Asian Chicken Wrap recipe has all the elements of a perfect summer meal – easy, flavorful, light and healthy.
This recipe starts with our fantastic Fiber One™ Wraps, which each contributes an impressive 7 grams of fiber to the healthy meal.
Here’s how to make these tasty, crunchy Asian Chicken Wraps:
Ingredients (makes one wrap)
- 1 Fiber One Wrap (Traditional or Honey Wheat)
- 3 oz. rotisserie chicken (or any plain cooked chicken you have on hand), shredded
- 2/3 cup shredded cabbage-carrot salad, or any crunchy salad mix
- 1/4 cup Mandarin oranges, drained, or sliced fresh oranges
- 1 tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. Asian-style salad dressing
- Place Fiber One Wrap on a plate and spread shredded chicken across the center, from one side of wrap to the other.
- Layer on shredded salad, mandarin oranges and sliced almonds.
- Drizzle on salad dressing.
- Roll up wrap and cut in half for serving.
Fiber One Wraps are only 80 calories each and have 7 grams of dietary fiber. Uncle Wally’s markets Fiber One Wraps under license for General Mills. Fiber One Wraps are sold at Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, Giant of Landover, Giant Food Stores, Market Basket, Giant Eagle and Roche Brothers.
Fiber One and associated words and designs are trademarks of General Mills, used under license. © General Mills