Our easy recipe for Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts proves that you can have it all: a dessert that’s gorgeous to look at, sumptuously delicious, and that also supports your healthy eating plan.
Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts combine the healthy, tasty crunch of a crust made with Fiber One Wraps with the creamy goodness of vanilla pudding and the zest of the season’s most vibrant fruits. Our Mini Fruit Tarts are so good, you might need reminding that they are low-calorie, low-fat and fiber-rich.
Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts are perfect to serve at any of this season’s celebrations – Memorial Day, Father’s Day, bridal showers and graduations – or just to enjoy any time!
Here are the two-step directions for Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts’ crust and filling:
Recipe makes 20 Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts
Step 1: Fiber One Crust
- 5 Fiber One Wraps (Traditional White or Honey
- Canola oil cooking spray
- 5 tsp. granulated sugar, or sugar substitute
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place a Fiber One Wrap on a large microwave-safe plate, coat top side lightly with
cooking oil spray and sprinkle evenly with 1 tsp. sugar.
- Cut Fiber One Wrap into quarters and microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Press each of the 4 quarters (sugared side up) into the wells of a sprayed mini muffin baking pan (if pieces are too hot to handle, let them cool a bit first). Firmly press the center of each Fiber One Wrap piece into the bottom of a well, also pressing in 2 or 3 folds on the sides, until it takes on the shape of the muffin well.
- Repeat steps 1-3 for each of the remaining 4 wraps.
- Bake 6-9 minutes, or until crusts look lightly browned and crispy.
Step 2: Tart Filling
- 2 cups fat-free vanilla pudding (prepared, or
made from instant boxed mix)
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- Fill each of the Fiber One Mini Fruit Tart crusts with a rounded tbsp. of vanilla pudding.
- Top each tart with a few blueberries and sliced strawberries.
Note: Fiber One Mini Fruit Tarts are best when made the same day you plan to serve them.
Uncle Wally’s markets Fiber One Wraps under license for General Mills. Fiber One Wraps are available in Traditional White, Honey Wheat and Garden Vegetable. Each Fiber One Wrap contains 28% of the recommended Daily Value of dietary fiber.