Our easy new recipe – Fiber One™ Peach Tart – combines the goodness of fresh peaches and our Fiber One Wraps into a heavenly dessert that only tastes sinful.
While you are reveling in dessert bliss, you may need to remind yourself that a whole Fiber One Peach Tart contains 10 healthy grams of fiber and only about 300 calories. So you can share your peach tart, but only if you want to!
It’s the perfect time to make use of all the beautiful peaches in season right now. Here’s how to make our delicious Fiber One Peach Tart:
Makes 1 Fiber One Peach Tart; serves 1-2
- 1 Fiber One Wrap, Traditional or Honey Wheat
- 1-½ peaches, cut in thin slices
- 2 tsp. sugar, divided
- 2 tsp. butter or margarine, divided
- 2 tsp. peach or apricot jam (optional)
- 2 tbsp. canned whipped cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- On a foil-lined baking pan, spread 1 tsp. butter on a Fiber One Wrap and sprinkle 1 tsp. sugar evenly over the butter. Flip wrap over so buttered side is face down.
- Arrange peach slices in a circle on the Fiber One Wrap, overlapping the slices slightly (see photo). Fan out 3 or 4 peach slices in the center of the circle.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp. sugar over peach slices and pinch 1 tsp. butter into small pieces, dotting them randomly over the top of the fruit.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until Fiber One Wrap edges are browned.
- Remove from oven, and move tart to a serving plate immediately. If desired, brush warmed jam on the peach slices.
- Cool at least 5 minutes and top with whipped cream, if desired.
Fiber One Wraps are only 80 calories each and have 7 grams of dietary fiber. They are delicious on their own, or in recipes for rollups, sandwich wraps, snacks and desserts. Uncle Wally’s sells Fiber One Wraps under license for General Mills. They are sold at Stop & Shop, Shaw’s, Giant of Landover, Giant Food Stores, Market Basket, Giant Eagle and Roche Brothers.
Fiber One and associated words and designs are trademarks of General Mills, used under license. © General Mills