When you’re living gluten-free, delicious cake-filled desserts like trifle are usually off limits – and we don’t call that living!
So Uncle Wally’s came up with this decadent-tasting, no-bake Gluten-Free Blueberry Trifle using our amazing new Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Blueberry Muffins (the scrumptious result of a partnership between Uncle Wally’s and Pillsbury).
Our muffins are already baked, so you just layer them with fruit and whipped topping and, in less than 10 minutes, you have a beautiful, mouth-watering dessert that everyone will love. Now that’s what we call living!
- 12 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins (three 4-packs; 21 oz. total)
- 1 16-ounce tub whipped topping, gluten-free, thawed
- 3 pints blueberries
- 1 pint strawberries
NOTE: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Cut or break 6 muffins into chunks and spread evenly in the bottom of a trifle bowl (or any clear glass bowl with round side and a flat bottom).
- Spread half of whipped topping (8 ounces) on top of muffins.
- Layer on a little more than half of the blueberries.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3. For the final layer, form an outer ring of sliced strawberries (save one whole strawberry to decorate the top) and place all the remaining blueberries in the center (see photo).
Cover and refrigerate for several hours, or overnight, before serving.
Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Blueberry Muffins are individually wrapped and certified gluten free by the Gluten Free Certification Organization (CFCO). They are available in the all-natural freezer case at Wegmans Food Markets, Ingles Markets, ShopRite Supermarkets and Giant Eagle Stores. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license.