Thanks to new Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Muffins, even people living gluten free can be swept away by a decadent dessert!
Uncle Wally’s new recipe for a gluten-free dessert parfait is so easy and so delicious: start with Pillsbury Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Muffin chunks and layer on gooey hot fudge, whipped cream and fresh raspberries.
Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins have a taste and texture that proudly stand among the best home-style baked goods on the market today — just what gluten-free consumers have been craving!
- 2 Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins, Chocolate Chip (half a package)
- 1 jar gluten-free hot fudge sauce
- 1 can or tub gluten-free whipped topping
- Fresh raspberries
NOTE: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten
free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- Cut one Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffin into small chunks and put half in each wine or parfait glass.
- Top with a layer of hot fudge sauce – about 2 Tbsp.
- Spread on a layer whipped topping.
- Repeat steps 1-3, topping the dessert with fresh raspberries.
Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins are the delicious result of a partnership between Pillsbury and Uncle Wally’s. They are individually wrapped for on-the-go convenience and are certified gluten free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization. Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins are available in Blueberry and Chocolate Chip, with more flavors to come. They are currently being sold at Wegmans Food Markets, Ingles Markets, ShopRite
Supermarkets and Giant Eagle Stores.