Uncle Wally’s newest recipe, no-bake Gluten-Free Frozen Peanut Butter Pie, will be a hit on Mother’s Day – or any day!
Our Gluten-Free Frozen Peanut Butter Pie recipe is so delicious and so easy, using new Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins to make the fudgy chocolate chip crust.
So show your mom the (gluten-free) love on Mother’s Day! Here’s how:
- 8 Pillsbury Gluten Free Ready to Eat Chocolate Chip Muffins, thawed (2 7-oz. packages)
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 8-oz. tub gluten-free frozen whipped topping, thawed (divided; 2/3 cup for crust and the remainder for filling)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (1/2 of 8-oz. bar)
- ¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips, gluten free
NOTE: Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.
- For crust: Using food processor or clean hands, break muffins into a coarse meal. Blend in cocoa powder evenly. Add 2/3 cup whipped topping and mix well until mixture forms a large dough ball.
- Press crust mixture firmly and evenly into a greased 9-inch pie plate, forming a neat edge.
- For filling: In large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar thoroughly with electric mixer. Add peanut butter and milk and beat until smooth. Fold in the remainder of the tub of whipped topping (approx. 2-1/3 cups) till well blended.
- Spread filling evenly into crust; sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly across top.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 4 hours or overnight.
Pillsbury™ Gluten Free Ready to Eat Muffins are certified gluten free and have a taste and texture that can proudly stand among the best home-style muffins on the market today. They are available in Blueberry and Chocolate Chip, with more flavors to come. They are currently being sold at Wegmans Food Markets, Ingles Markets, ShopRite Supermarkets and Giant Eagle Stores. Pillsbury Gluten Free Muffins can be found in grocers’ all-natural freezer case. Pillsbury is a trademark of General Mills, used under license.