When you try a Smart Portion Whoopie Pie made with our new Muffin Tops, you may ask yourself how a treat can make you so happy and still be good for you.
Well, here’s our “scientific” explanation: While your taste buds and brain are off enjoying the chocolaty, creamy, chewy whoopie-pie goodness, your entire body is reaping the rewards of our Smart Portion Muffin Tops’ healthy probiotics, Omega-3s, vitamin D, calcium and fiber – in fact, a full 28% of the fiber you need in a day!
Uncle Wally’s Smart-Portion Muffin Tops are all-natural and preservative-free, with wholesome ingredients like yogurt, oat bran, flax seeds, soy fiber and egg whites. And we’ve added live probiotics to help support your immune and digestive systems.
Now that we’ve answered all your questions, there’s nothing to stop you from making and enjoying this easy, low-fat, low-calorie, decadent-tasting anytime treat!
Here’s how to make Smart Portion Whoopie Pies:
- 1 box frozen Uncle Wally’s Smart Portion Muffin Tops (4 muffin tops), Rich Double Chocolate
- 1 small container fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Carefully cut each Smart Portion Muffin Top in half, using a sharp knife.
- Spoon 2-3 Tbsp. whipped topping between two halves and gently press together.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
Makes 4 Smart Portion Whoopie Pies
Try all three varieties of Uncle Wally’s Smart Portion Muffin Tops: Rich Double Chocolate, Cranberry Apple, and Wild Blueberry. They are available starting this month at retailers such as King Kullen, Shop Rite, C-Town and Associated Supermarkets. Look for them in the store’s all-natural freezer case.