Brunch is a beautiful way to celebrate most any occasion: Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, bridal showers, graduations – you name it.
So we’ve come up with this sweet, delicious casserole that’s as breezy and cheerful as the spring brunch season itself.
This new Uncle Wally’s recipe features our much-loved Rich & Moist Blueberry Muffins, so it’s as easy as it gets and guaranteed to be a hit!
8 Uncle Wally’s Rich & Moist Blueberry Muffins (two 4-packs; 32 oz. total)
4 cups milk
½ cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup blueberries (optional)
Crumb Topping (optional)
¼ cup cold butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
¼ cup flour
¼ cup dry old-fashioned or rolled oats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Add milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla, mixing well with a fork or whisk.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, break Rich & Moist Blueberry Muffins into 1-inch chunks and lightly mix in blueberries (optional).
- Pour liquid mixture evenly over muffin chunks.
- Let ingredients sit in bowl for 5 minutes, so the muffins can absorb the liquid.
- Pour mixture into 13 X 9 baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- For crumb topping, mash ingredients with a fork until well blended and crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over the top of the dish. (If you’re not making the crumb topping, you can simply sprinkle 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar evenly over the top).
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean (cover loosely with aluminum foil if top is getting too dark while baking).
- Let stand for at least 10 minutes before serving.
Offer guests the option to top theBlueberry Muffin Brunch Bake with whipped cream.
Like Uncle Wally’s on Facebook, if you haven’t already, for more great recipes and ideas.