A good breakfast keeps you more alert all morning, and studies show it may keep you from overeating throughout the day. So why not try some of these quick ideas?
- Pack a carton of yogurt and a baggie of nuts or granola to mix in.
- Toss an individually wrapped Uncle Wally’s muffin and a banana (also individually wrapped!) into your bag and take along your favorite coffee or latte.
- Grab some low-fat string cheese, whole-wheat crackers and an apple.
- Blend frozen fruits like berries or mango into milk or yogurt and pour the smoothie into your favorite to-go mug.
- Make your own trail mix. Try combining your favorite whole-grain cereal with some nuts, dried fruit and maybe even a few chocolate chips.
- Fill a Fiber One Wrap with anything you like: scrambled egg and microwavable sausage, tomato and cheese, peanut butter and fruit slices – whatever’s on hand.
Like Uncle Wally’s on Facebook – if you haven’t already – and suggest some of your best breakfast-on-the-go ideas. We’d love to hear from you!