We may never eat ice cream again!
Ever since we discovered that Uncle Wally’s mouth-watering new Ice Cream Mini Muffins fit perfectly into wafer cones and can be decked out in frosting and our favorite toppings, there may be no going back to regular ice cream (well, maybe occasionally!).
Ice Cream Muffin Cones are an easy, fun dessert for parties, barbecues, children’s birthdays (so simple the kids can make them) – any place a little whimsy is welcome. These delicious cones can even travel to picnics, where you can assemble them on the spot if you like. No freezing, no scooping, no drippy mess.
Ice Cream Mini Muffins come in Strawberry Shortcake, Orange Cream and Banana Split flavors. But the truth is that all our Mini Muffins work in this recipe – The Original Cotton Candy Mini Muffin, Blueberry Streusel, Chocolate Chip Streusel, or any other flavor you enjoy.
Here’s the simple recipe:
- 1 carton Uncle Wally’s Ice Cream Mini Muffins (14 muffins)
- 14 wafer cones
- 1 tub vanilla or chocolate frosting, room temperature
- Topping options: sprinkles, crushed sandwich cookies, chopped candy, mini chocolate chips, etc.
- Place Uncle Wally’s Mini Muffin lightly into center of the wafer cone (the rounded muffin top should rise above the cone’s rim).
- Spread or pipe frosting, starting just above the cone’s rim, working your way to the top.
- Sprinkle on toppings, working over a plate or bowl to catch any that fall off.
Take a picture of your Ice Cream Muffin Cone and post it on Uncle Wally’s Facebook page!