But seriously, who could resist this pretty dessert, with its delicious layers of rich, moist muffin, juicy strawberries and dreamy whipped cream? Elegantly displayed in a shimmering parfait or wine glass, it’s got romance written all over it.
Here’s the easy recipe:
(Makes 4 servings – cut ingredients in half for a dessert for two)
- 2 cups sliced frozen strawberries (thawed) or fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 8 Uncle Wally’s Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Mini Muffins (or 2 Uncle Wally’s Rich & Moist Cheesecake Muffins)
- 8 oz. container whipped topping or 3 cups whipped cream
- Mix sliced strawberries and sugar. Let sit for 5-10 minutes, until sugar is dissolved.
- Place 1 Strawberry Shortcake Mini Muffin (or ¼ Rich & Moist Muffin), cut into small pieces, into the bottom of each of the 4 glasses. Top each with ¼ cup strawberry mixture, followed by 1/3 cup whipped topping.
- Repeat layers, ending with whipped topping.
- Top with a fresh strawberry slice cut into a heart shape (optional).
Best served immediately; can be refrigerated up to 2 hours.
Tell someone you love to “like” Uncle Wally’s on Facebook for more delicious recipes, healthy tips and product information.