It takes less than 5 minutes to put together this impressive no-bake holiday dessert recipe, layering our Uncle Wally’s Rich & Moist Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins with some other simple ingredients:
- 6 Uncle Wally’s Rich & Moist Chocolate Chocolate Chip muffins (24 oz. total)
- Chocolate syrup, squeeze bottle
- Caramel syrup, squeeze bottle
- 30 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 16 oz. frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- Break 3 of the muffins into large chunks and place evenly in the bottom of a large trifle bowl (or any clear glass bowl with round sides and a flat bottom).
- Squeeze on a layer of chocolate syrup and then caramel syrup.
- Break up 8 of the chocolate sandwich cookies into large chunks and place evenly on top.
- Spread half of the whipped topping (8 ounces) on top.
- Repeat the layers in steps 1-4.
- Top with a decorative ring of the remaining chocolate sandwich cookies.
Cover and refrigerate overnight (or at least 4 hours).
You can modify this recipe by layering blueberry muffins, your favorite flavor of fruit pie filling or fresh fruit (in place of the syrups), vanilla wafer cookies and whipped topping. Experiment with different combinations of your favorite ingredients.
No need to tell anyone how easy this Triple Chocolate Trifle is – just smile and accept the compliments!
Like Uncle Wally’s on Facebook and tell us how your friends and family liked your Triple Chocolate Trifle.